Search This Blog

Choose One or Choose All: What is Your Eyeliner Style?

Hi Guys!

What is your favorite feature? Many people have certain facial characteristics that they believe makes them  worthy of being looked upon. It may be their eyes, lips, dimples or even the shape of their nose. I happen to like the shape of my almond eyes. I have been told by more than one person that they have a certain depth to them which compels one to turn around to look at them again. I've even been told by a friend whose vocabulary is very limited that my eyes look like fish eyes!  

I especially love eye makeup and spend a majority of my time prepping my eyes. I was so fascinated by eye makeup that I enrolled in a 5 day self-grooming course with a friend at an upscale parlor in my area. Our teacher taught us how to blend different colors to create a smokey eye effect. We also learned how to carry natural eye makeup and played around with different eyeshades including pink eyeshadow and blue eyeshadow. At first, I thought it was incredibly difficult to blend different colors.

Eyeliner Styles


It took some practice but now I have a hang of it. Although, I feel I have become better at eye makeup, I know very well that my look will be incomplete without applying eyeliner. There are many eyeliner styles as seen above. I prefer the arabian eyeliner style and the cat eyeliner over anything else. I like these dramatic eyeliner styles as they enhance my eyes. However, I know many girls that prefer the thin eyeliner as it is usually more easier to do. Which is your favorite style?

Have a curious mind? Check out this tutorial to learn different eyeliner styles.











No comments:

Post a Comment