Search This Blog

Say BYE BYE to Icky Nail Polish Stains with Liquid Tape

Hello Girls,

How many of you love nail polish? I was gifted a set of 24 nail polishes recently.  The set contains matte and glittery shades. As much as I love the vibrant colors, I hesitated to apply them for quite some time.  As much as I'd tried to keep my hand steady, I would end up applying nail polish around the nail bed. It not only looks awful but takes a great deal of time to clean up the entire mess. Have any of you experienced this ordeal?

After many failed attempts, I ended up putting away my nail polish set away. It's been there for a couple of months. Whenever I look at my hands, I feel as though something is *missing*. I want to grab my favorite nail varnish and start painting them. But I don't want the icky mess that comes along with it. 

To my surprise, a miraculous nail varnish exists that was created solely to help girls like ourselves. Head to your beauty stores and pick up liquid tape or peel-off-polish! They are manufactured by many companies so find one that best suits your budget.


Liquid tape is pretty simple to use. After prepping your nails, apply the liquid tape around your nail bed. Wait for it to dry. Once completely dried off, apply your nail varnish. You can also use a stamp or a sponge for an ombre effect. Now, use tweezers to remove the liquid tape. Finish by painting your nails with a top coat. 



Viola! You're done! Feel free to show off your beautiful nails to everyone around you! 

And in case, you're on a tight budget or love D-I-Y projects, watch this vid. for a super cool idea. 






No comments:

Post a Comment