Search This Blog

Claire's Liquid Eye Liners Enhance Your Eye Makeup

Hi Guys!

Nothing completes your eye makeup better than a traditional winged eye liner. Although, I love to apply eye liner as dramatically as I can, I often get bored doing the same eye makeup routine over and over again. I wondered if there's something I can do that's different and will make my eyes pop. I recently purchased Claire's liquid eye liner kit. There seven eye liners in this kit. Three of them are glitter eye liners and the other four are colored ones including: black, pink, blue and purple.
Claire's Liquid Eye Liner

Many eye makeup tutorials feature blue eye liner. You can add it on top of a black eye liner or you can forgo the traditional black eye liner and apply Claire's blue liquid eye liner instead. As for pink, you can try this style:
Claire's Pink Liquid Eye Liner

I applied pink eyeliner towards the inner corner of my bottom eyelid and at the end of my winged eyeliner. It's super fast and easy way to make your most ordinary eye makeup sparkle. Here's a video which explains how to re-create this look:



No comments:

Post a Comment